[Sister],
Okay, I get it, you don’t like me. Whatever. I gave up caring about that a long time ago.
But why do you think it’s okay to punish my son? [Son] is smart; he sees what’s going on.
He knows that at family gatherings, you have a gift ready for [niece] but not him.
He knows you avoid him. Do you see his face?! I wish you did. It breaks my heart every time.
So screw you! It takes a real bitch to hurt a six year old. I wish I could punch you in the face and kick you in the vagina
(and I'm not a violent person).
But why do you think it’s okay to punish my son? [Son] is smart; he sees what’s going on.
He knows that at family gatherings, you have a gift ready for [niece] but not him.
He knows you avoid him. Do you see his face?! I wish you did. It breaks my heart every time.
So screw you! It takes a real bitch to hurt a six year old. I wish I could punch you in the face and kick you in the vagina
(and I'm not a violent person).
I’m done,
[Sender]
Comments
Post a Comment