Dear [neighbor],
We love your dog. We really do. He’s a sweet and gentle animal that always wags his tail when he sees us.
I think it’s great that you give him so much space in your fenced yard for him to run around and be “free.”
But would it hurt your to bring him in at night?
I think it’s great that you give him so much space in your fenced yard for him to run around and be “free.”
But would it hurt your to bring him in at night?
He barks constantly. I’m convinced he doesn’t sleep, in part because I don’t get much sleep.
And that’s only my selfish reason for this letter. Have you considered your pet’s well-being?
As he doesn’t bark much during the day, I can only assume he is asking to go inside.
It’s winter, and he is probably cold on the frozen grass. Yes, we are in a southern state, but not so much that
you can claim the nights are warm.
And that’s only my selfish reason for this letter. Have you considered your pet’s well-being?
As he doesn’t bark much during the day, I can only assume he is asking to go inside.
It’s winter, and he is probably cold on the frozen grass. Yes, we are in a southern state, but not so much that
you can claim the nights are warm.
It confuses me, as you are by all other accounts a good pet owner.
I see you coming home with new toys for him, playing with him in the yard, and even taking him on walks daily.
When I hint to you about the issue, you mention his claws on the hardwood floor and wait for me to give you an understanding glance
.Or you mention how you would be unable to sleep since he barks all night. Yes, I know.
The rest of the neighborhood knows as well.
I see you coming home with new toys for him, playing with him in the yard, and even taking him on walks daily.
When I hint to you about the issue, you mention his claws on the hardwood floor and wait for me to give you an understanding glance
.Or you mention how you would be unable to sleep since he barks all night. Yes, I know.
The rest of the neighborhood knows as well.
Sincerely,
[Sender]
Comments
Post a Comment