Dear [teacher],
I don't appreciate it when you assume I am always up to something. If I ask to go to the bathroom, I really just need to relieve myself. If I am stretching, I promise you that I'm not cheating. You don't treat other students like this, and it's not fair. Other students have noticed and laugh when you question me.
If I complain to you, I know I'll just get a lecture, so here we are.
Sincerely,
[sender]
I don't appreciate it when you assume I am always up to something. If I ask to go to the bathroom, I really just need to relieve myself. If I am stretching, I promise you that I'm not cheating. You don't treat other students like this, and it's not fair. Other students have noticed and laugh when you question me.
If I complain to you, I know I'll just get a lecture, so here we are.
Sincerely,
[sender]
Comments
Post a Comment